A Dreary Day A Dreary Day

really?

you said my animation sucked? really?!
You should even be talking! wtf was that? i know 2 year olds that can draw better then that piece of garbage!

Who Took the Cookie? Who Took the Cookie?

awsum

that was pretty good. I was hoping the kid was gonna die...
Good job. smooth animation

MDI - Social Networking ! MDI - Social Networking !

hertzfeldt rules

good job man, i've been wanting to do the same thing!!! this is awesome great job.
and to the guy below its not supposed to make any sense.

krazykartoons responds:

Thanks!
and... exactly! no sense on MDI project ...that's the idea ;)

Gears of War Theme Remix [sH] Gears of War Theme Remix [sH]

AWESOME!

I am a huge Gear head. I love this song man, i listened to it for like hours while playing gears online, blasting locust and cogs this way and that. Great Shit man. You should remix the one song From gears 2 called an Armored Prayer. Freaking sick dude, If you need Cd covers of whatever let me know, ill draw you up some!

Halo- Lone Rider. (DEMO) Halo- Lone Rider. (DEMO)

NIOCE!

Nice work man, being a guitar player and a huge halo fan. Im giving you props bro. Dont listen to those fags that gave you a bad review their just mad cause they suck at halo so their dissing every one that doesn't suck like them. Sounds great to me man, keep fucking rocking. Halo needs to make a come back and kick Call of Duty off the charts.
You got props bro
TS

Kermitten Kermitten

awesome

haha love it.
How did you make it?
through flash as a gif or what?

Nicol3 responds:

In the past-- exporting with flash has given me a few problems. No control over colors, and for SOME reason-- subselection boxes sometimes pop up all over my frames. So since Flash CS3 and Photoshop CS3 work so well together (like butter) I just export the frames as pngs, import them to photoshop, adjust the amount of colors accordingly.

Rogue and IronMan in the Bar Rogue and IronMan in the Bar

i remember

this!!!
=3!!

Deadpool For Character Select Deadpool For Character Select

baha!

sill dead pool tricks are for kids!!!!

mitosis responds:

Haha, that made my day after seeing some of the reviews from the Marvel Collab. Thanks for the 9 man.